Our face masks are individually handcrafted with love in ECUADOR, South America and use for protection against airborne dust, pollen, and air pollution.
These stylish and reusable masks are offered in a variety of fabric patterns.
Made from two layers of durable, breathable fabric :
- the top layer is Organic Cotton blend
- the bottom layer is a filter made of Polyethylene blend non-woven fabric.
- soft elastic band for comfort
- all masks are handmade, designed using traditional patterns, any particular pattern not guaranteed as it always imagination of artist
- one size fits most (design based on standard surgical masks)
Although we have masks on stock and dispatch them within 1 business day of receiving payment, larger orders may take up to 10 business days to be fulfilled.
OUR MASKS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CLINICAL USE. It is not an N95 mask, it is intended to be used to help keep yourself from touching your nose or mouth as well as protect you from dust and allergens. Must be laundered before use. Hand washes with warm water and soap/powder. Hang dry.
WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY WITH PURCHASE OF ANY PONCHO OR BLANKET IN OUR SHOP.